NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, we are only offering virtual classes and support groups at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will share updated details once available. View our online offerings in prenatal and postpartum, stress reduction, fitness, behavior change, and senior health.
At PAMF, we’re committed to helping you gain the knowledge you need to thrive at every life stage. Health information and health resources are provided at no cost to PAMF patients and members of the community.
- Interactive classes and workshops, led by health specialists who share news and information in a way that’s easy to understand. Our in-depth programs cover topics including stress reduction, pregnancy and childbirth, breastfeeding and cancer.
- Support groups to provide emotional encouragement and guidance from others in situations similar to your own.
- Research requests, resources and health information for various life stages, including teens and young adults.
- Health screenings and consultations, such as breast self-examination instruction, advice on advance healthcare directives and more.
- Nutrition guidance, including special information for youth and those of South Asian descent.
- Community events, including flu clinics and health and wellness fairs.
- “For Your Health” monthly lectures, free public events by PAMF providers on a range of health topics.
- Healthwise Resource Library, browse for more information by health topic or keyword.
PAMF Health Education is supported by Community Benefit programs. Find out more about our mission to bring health to more people in the Bay Area.